Free download the professional MOV Compressor for Mac or Windows - iDealshare VideoGo (for Mac,for Windows), install and run it, the following interface will pop up. Step 1Import MOV file Click 'Add File'. Compress MOV fast and with almost no loss of video and audio quality loss. Compress MOV as well as save the compressed MOV to MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MKV, ASF etc. Compress MOV video on Mac OS X or Windows computer; Besides compressing MOV files, it also can compress AVI, MP4, MP3, MKV, AVCHD, Apple ProRes, etc. Compress a MOV File Online with 5 Online Compressors. Online UniConverter; Online UniConverter suits all users that compress videos on Mac and Windows 10 since it is accessible through a web browser. Once you compress a MOV file, this platform allows you to download to your computer, share via social media or email or save to Dropbox.
It becomes necessary to know how to compress a video for email if it did not go through. Videos that are large have problems with sharing and sending over email. This happens because most email services allow restricted file size attachment. In this situation, it is best to compress video for email.
On the internet, there are various video compressor apps. Using these tools, users can shrink the file size to share the files with others over mails easily and quickly. Now, let’s discuss the best solutions available to compress videos.
How to compress a video on Mac for email via iMovie. 2 ways to compress video for email using Cloud service. How to compress video for email on Android and iOS devices. Other 3 methods to reduce video size Trim/Make GIF/Download included. The best solution to compress video for email. Freemake Compressor for Windows for PC. And install Free video compressor by Freemake.
Part 1: How to Compress A Video for Email Using the Best Tool
Are you looking for a reliable tool to compress video for email attachment? Then, you are not the only one. As most email services just only a restricted file size to be sent, one cannot successfully attach a great video even after making a zip file for the video. So, how to compress a video for email? For this, you can employ a great video compressor tool called Wondershare UniConverter, which was originally known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. This powerful AVI compressor tool is packed with some amazing features. Have a look at a few of them below!
Unique Features of Wondershare UniConverter:
- UniConverter can reduce video size online and compresses different types of videos, like WMV, AVI, MP4, MOV, and over1000+ formats.
- It changes resolution, bit rate, frame rate, and file size quickly to compress video for email.
- This tool also carries out other functions like split, trim, merge, rotate, and crop.
- Wondershare UniConverter compress videos in batch for sending through email.
- This program lets you transfer compressed files from Mac/PC to Android/iOS devices through a USB cable.
- It records or downloads videos from over 10,000 sharing sites, including YouTube.
- It is a versatile toolbox featuring a DVD/CD burner, screen recorder, GIF maker, and video metadata fixer.
- UniConverter supports macOS up to 11 (Big Sur) from 10.6 and Windows OS up to 10 from Vista.
Using this compressor tool, people can compress a big video file in some steps efficiently. If you wonder how to compress MP4 video, it can help too. Now, let’s see how to compress a video for email with Wondershare UniConverter.
How to Compress A Video for Email with Wondershare UniConverter:
Step 1: Download Wondershare UniConverter
Compress Mov Files For Email
First, download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your Mac or Windows PC. Launch the program and tap on the icon ‘Document‘ for adding files. Or else, just drag and drop your files directly to the main window.
The video compressor supports compressing several videos at once. So, users can import multiple files simultaneously by pressing the ‘Ctrl‘ tab. When all the files show as thumbnails, they can change the output file names, sort the order of files, and more.
Step 2: Select the Output File Format
Now, tap on the tab ‘Output Format‘ for selecting a video format as the output. If users want the file to be in MP4 format, then they have to select ‘MP4‘ from the tab ‘Video‘ as the output format. If the format is not an issue, users can convert the video to popular formats like MP4, M4V, or FLV, which features smaller file sizes.
Step 3: Tap on the icon ‘Compression’
From the bar ‘Target,’ users need to tap on the icon ‘Compression,’ and then, a window for compression settings will emerge. Users can customize the video parameters manually for bitrate, file size, and video resolution in this window for achieving any quality that they want.
If your settings feature lower parameters, then the created file will be smaller and will be of low quality. So, please keep this point in mind. And, try several times for achieving the desired effect based on the required size.
Step 4: Begin compressing the videos
Once you are satisfied with the video, press the tab ‘Start All‘ for activating video compression. When this compression process is over, you need to select the tab ‘Finished‘ for getting the files quickly. Now, attach your file to an email for sending it to others hassle-free.
PS: if you are facing issues like videos won’t play on iPhone or wonder what is the best Instagram video format, here are the top answers for you.
Part 2: Compress Video for Email Online
If you do not want to download and install any tool on your system, then the best option is to use online tools. Online UniConveter (previously known as Media.io) is a great online video compressor for compressing video size for free. This tool supports all common video formats. Also, it allows users to change formats, file sizes, and video resolution quickly and easily. This video compressor tool features clear functions and interface.
How to compress a video for email with Online UniConverter:
Follow the instructions given below to compress video for email with UniConverter:
Step 1: Visit Online UniConverter
First, visit Online UniConverter through https://media.io/video-compressor.html. From the home interface, you have to tap on the icon ‘+‘ for selecting the videos that you want to compress for email.
Step 2: Make customizations
Now, you can customize file size, format, and video resolution, which you can select from the given options.
Step 3: Choose the ‘Compress’ tab
When you have applied all the settings, select the ‘Compress‘ button to begin compressing videos. Once done, save your compressed video file to Dropbox or just download it. Now, you can send the file as an attachment via email.
Besides, if you are looking for the best free video editor with no watermark and the top email password hacker, just click to have a try.
Part 3: How to Zip A Video File on Windows PC
To compress video for email, it is not necessary to use a professional tool. One can compress the size of a video by zipping it on Windows PC. If you zip your video files, you stuff the files into a small container that you can move easily.
When you zip files, it does not affect the video quality. So, this is the straightforward and simplest method to compress video for email. Now, let’s see how to compress a video for email by zipping it.
How to compress a video for email directly on Windows PC:
Step 1: Initially, right-tap on the video file that you like to send as an attachment through email. Then, select ‘Send To‘ and then choose ‘Compressed (zipped) folder.’ After that, the Windows system will zip the video.
Step 2: Next, open the email account, and compose your mail. Attach your zipped file and share it with others through email.
Part 4: How to Compress a Video for Email via iMovie Tool
Users who are using a Mac system if they like to send videos they can compress video for email by editing it through iMovie. They can purchase this compressor tool from the Apple Store. For shrinking the video, users can shorten it, edit it, or just compress it to have a smaller file version.
How to compress a video for email on Mac:
- 1: Launch iMovie and tap on the downward-facing arrow. Import the video that you like to share through the email.
- 2: Open your video in the tool.
- 3: Choose the video portion that you like to edit. Now, drag your video strip.
- 4: Select ‘File‘ and then choose ‘Share.’ Choose ‘Small‘ for reducing the file size.
- 5: Choose ‘Share‘ to open the reduced size video.
- 6: Lastly, enter the mail ID of the recipient and your message to share the video.
- 7: Also, compress the video without shortening or editing it. To do so, control-click on the video’s icon and choose ‘Compress‘ from the menu. The video’s smaller version will be produced.
Part 5: Different Ways to Compress Video for Email with Cloud Service
Today, people rely on cloud services to store and share videos, text files, images, and other data. With Dropbox and Google Drive, you can send videos without affecting the video quality. One can share them with friends by email through the link.
1: How to compress a video for email by Dropbox
- Open Dropbox on your computer and select ‘Upload files‘ for adding your video.
- Choose the folder for adding your uploaded video.
- Allow access to all people with whom you like to share the video. Send the link by email.
2: How to compress a video for email with Google Drive
- Open Google Drive on your computer and choose ‘New.’
- Next, choose ‘File Upload‘ and browse for adding the video file.
- Choose and right-tap on the uploaded file.
- Tap on ‘Share‘ and enter the email address to whom you like to send the video.
Both Dropbox and Google Drive enable creating a sharing link. One can copy-paste this link and send it through email to share the video.
Part 6: Compress Video for Email on iOS And Android Devices
Use Android applications like Video Converter Android to compress video for email. Video Converter Android is free and easy to use.
How to compress a video for email with Android application:
- Download and launch Video Converter Android on your phone via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=roman10.media.converter.
- Import the video you like to shrink and press ‘Convert.’
- Choose a profile feature as ‘Manual‘ and choose the video settings as the original bit rate, 176 x 144 resolution, FPS 23.98, and Codec MPEG4. Other parameters can also shrink the file size.
- Video Converter Android will compress video for email without affecting its quality.
The large videos and limited file size support from email systems bring in the requirement for video compression applications. One decent iOS application to serve this purpose is Video Slimmer. With this app, slim down the videos without compromising the quality.
Compress Mov File Windows
How to compress a video for email with Video Slimmer:
- Download Video Slimmer on your iPhone from http://www.videoslimmerapp.com/.
- Choose ‘More‘ for choosing the dimension and resolution to make the video smaller.
- Tap ‘+‘ for loading the video you want to compress.
- Lastly, select ‘Slim Now.’
The application will make the video smaller to the resolution and dimension you assigned.
Part 7: Other Methods for Reducing Video Size
1. Trim Video’s Length to Compress Video for Email
Cut, trim, and merge your video using Wondershare UniConverter. To know how to compress a video for email, look below:
- Add your videos to UniConverter
- Tap on ‘Trim‘ for opening the window ‘Video Edit‘ and trim the video to your required length
- Select the tab ‘Merge into one file‘ for merging all the segments into one. Tap ‘OK‘ for saving the final changes.
2. Share Videos as GIFs
Another simple way to compress video for email is to make a GIF file. Use Wondershare UniConverter to perform this task. See how to compress a video for email below!
- Visit the section ‘Toolbox‘ and choose the ‘GIF Maker‘ tab after opening Wondershare UniConverter.
- Add your video and select the parameters like Start Time, End Time, etc.
- Tap on ‘Create GIF‘ for making a GIF of your video for easy sharing through email.
3. Download Videos in Low Quality
If your video has been uploaded online, then try downloading it in a low quality for reducing the size. Learn how to compress a video for email with Wondershare UniConverter.
Compress .mov For Email Mac Download
- Launch UniConverter and visit ‘Downloader.’ Now, copy the video’s URL you like to download.
- Tap on ‘Multiple URLs,’ and the video will be automatically recognized. Choose a low quality as the output file size.
- Click ‘Download‘ and look for the video in the tab ‘Finished.’
Compress Mov Online
So, these are some solutions to compress video for email. Now, you do not have to wonder about how to compress a video for email. To find an economical & great compressor, then go for Wondershare UniConverter. This video compressor performs way better than other compressing tools. It is not just a video compressor but also an editor, downloader, and more. So, download this tool now!