Save PDF as Word Document on Mac Using iSkysoft PDF Converter for Mac To simply convert PDF into Word on Mac, I recommend PDF Converter Pro, which is a simple PDF to Word Converter Mac (10.15 Catalina included) program for someone who is facing the problem of converting PDF files to formats like Word, Excel, PPT, Text, and more for better editing, saving, etc.
- Convert Pdf To Word Free
- Free Program To Convert Pdf To Word For Mac
- Convert Word To Pdf Free
- Pdf To Word On Mac
- PDF-to-Word-Pro is a simple software that can be used to convert PDF to Word on MAC. It supports the OCR feature, but in the free version, it supports single page PDF formats, and in order to convert multiple pages, you have to make in app purchases.
- This web-based utility can convert PDF to Word on Mac free online and only takes a couple of steps to execute the process. The conversion engine works with all types of PDF content, including text, images, hyperlinks, tables, graphical content, footers, headers, watermarks, endnotes, annotations, embedded media, and so on.
Support Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Compatible with the new macOS Sierra 10.12
PDF to Word by Flyingbee is a perfect & productive converter designed for Mac.
PDF to Word exports PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft office Word documents with exactly preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF Converter.
+ Add unlimited PDFs at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Word (.docx) documents directly.
+ Conversion 100% process locally.
+ Export PDF to Word (.docx), Text (.txt), RTF (.rtf) and HTML (.html) files.
+ Superior accuracy and layout, formatting retention.
> Incredibly easy to use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
• User-friendly & convenient interface.
• Convenient import PDFs With drag & drop operation.
• Preview a batch of PDF files within the app.
• Batch convert PDFs by one button.
• Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
> High efficiency and productivity
Import as many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
• 3 Ways to add PDFs by browse, drag & drop, and open in.
• Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
• Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1,2-16,35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
• 100% fast speed to process PDF file locally.
> Perfect accuracy and layout, formatting retention
All the elements including text, image, format and more will be preserved in Word documents.
• Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
• Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
• Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
• Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
• Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Word 2007 Version (.docx), which can be opened by 2007 and later Microsoft Office Word apps.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
• 100% Free updates.
• Quickly E-mail and Skype support response.
• Support Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.12 or later.
• Fully compatible with with Mac OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and macOS Sierra.
• Checkout PDF to Word for iPhone and iPad and Mac devices.
> Upgrade to Pro?
You could instantly convert 2-page PDF documents to word for free. If you feel good, you can upgrade it to our pro version to convert documents with more pages directly without ads. That may satisfy you without bringing you expense risks.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned PDF files will be extracted to images in Word documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognize editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
PDF Converter by Flyingbee
PDF Converter Free
Convert Pdf To Word Free
Aiseesoft PDF Converter - PDF to Word/JPG/Excel/EPUB
Free Program To Convert Pdf To Word For Mac
PDFs are the core of many businesses. They are much safer and more professional than other types of documents for companies and their generally smaller file size makes them a great option for long-term storage or for sharing easily with others. Unlike other formats, PDF documents can be directly modified only with PDF editors. However, some programs are fairly expensive, while others don’t have as many features as Microsoft Office software. So, it is often very useful and even necessary to turn PDF files to other formats, for example, Word. Today, we will introduce some programs to help you convert PDF file to Word on Mac.
Best Applications to Turn PDF into Word on Mac
Apowersoft PDF Converter
Apowersoft PDF Converter is one of the best PDF programs for batch converting files. The software has a quick and easy-to-use interface and supports many kinds of file formats, such as Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG, and so on. Furthermore, it has other features, like turning other formats to PDF and combing PDF files. This is a paid tool, but it allows you to try its features – you can convert the first 5 pages of each PDF file for free. This program works very smoothly, and the output files keep their original quality.
Convert Word To Pdf Free
Follow the steps below to learn how to convert PDF to Word on Mac.
- Download the program and launch it.
- To start converting, click the “Add file(s)” button to choose files, or select one or more files that you need, and simply drag and drop the file(s) to the software.
- Choose an output format that you want. In this case, you can choose doc. or docx.
- Click “Start Converting” and wait for a while and it will help you complete the conversion.
Generally, the program will set a default output folder, however, if you don’t want to store your converted documents there, you can click the three-dots button to choose another place as the output directory before starting the conversion.
PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac
PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac is a simple program which can convert PDF file to Word on Mac. Just like our program, this one can also do batch conversions, but it supports fewer file types than the former. It can only turn PDF to Word, SWF, IMAGE, TXT, HTML, and EPUB. It cannot convert other formats to PDF. The program supports macOS 10.6 or higher. And as we tested, it can also run on macOS Mojave. Moreover, it enables you to select the pages you want to convert in a PDF file before the conversion.
Let’s follow the instructions below to see how it works.
- Go to PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac page to download, install and run the program.
- Click the button “Add PDF” and select the files you want to convert.
- On the panel of the output file formats, choose “Word” as the output format (In general, the program sets Word as default output format).
- Click the “Convert” button to turn PDF into Word on Mac.
Pdf To Word On Mac
PDFelement is an excellent program available on Mac and iOS platforms. Unlike the previous programs introduced, this one is specialized in PDF editing. It has a very simple, minimalistic and user-friendly interface. But it contains many awesome tools, including comment, highlighting, cropping, OCR, etc.
- Download the program on your computer. Once complete, launch the program and click on the “Convert PDF” button on the main interface.
- Choose a file and then hit “Open” button.
- After that you can view the PDF content, you can modify the content or directly click the “To Word” button above the file page.
- When ready, click “Convert” to convert PDF to Word on Mac, and then the PDF will be converted into Word.
PDFs have become the de facto standard format for a lot of business-related data and information storage, whether it’s for personal banking, school assignments, or accounting for a large corporation; we’ve all used a PDF at some point or another. Virtually, all important documents are now sent as PDFs. If your work involves using PDFs and you need to make sure you have the best way to manage and convert them, which works quickly and easily, every time. The main disadvantage of the PDFelement is that you cannot do batch conversions. It can only allow you to convert one PDF file to Word at a time. Both PDFMate and Apowersoft PDF Converter work well, but PDFMate supports fewer functions. If you are looking for a powerful business-oriented PDF-management tool for Mac, the Apowersoft PDF Converter is worth checking out.