Overall, Apple’s Mail app is fine, but I am hopeful the company begins to add new features to help drive the future forward of Mac email apps. Outlook When I did my review of best email apps for. Mail app and Office 365 Authentication Issues. My customers that are using their iPhones and the native Mail app with their Office 365 work/school accounts or a.k.a. Exchange Online have again started to feel the pain of Microsoft adding and enabling more security in Office 365. Once modern authentication is enabled in the Office 365 tenant. Included in the Mac operating system. Supports smart folders and robust filters.
Get Outlook for Mac
Office Email App For Mac Os
Outlook is included with Microsoft Office 365. Faculty and staff with full-service SUNet IDs can download Microsoft Office for Mac via webmail for free. See the Microsoft Office page for more information.
You can configure Microsoft Outlook to access your Office 365 account by setting up an Exchange connection. An Exchange connection provides access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
Office Email App For Mac Computer
Note: Two-step authentication may also be required.
Mail App Mac Free
- Launch Outlook.
- On the Outlook menu, click Preferences and then click Accounts.
- Select Exchange or Office 365 for the account type
- Enter the following information for your Exchange account:
- Email Address: your @stanford.edu email address
- Method: User Name and Password
- User name: [email protected]
- Password: your SUNet ID password
- Configure automatically: checked
- Click Add Account.
- A message displays asking whether you want to allow the Outlook autodiscover server to configure your settings. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
- Your Exchange account settings display. Close this window.