Software Downloads Archive: May 2006 & Earlier Only
Current support information is available at www.Digidesign.com.
Please Note: These pages will not be updated and may contain broken links.
See Download Categories below Featured Downloads for additional sections
Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered 7.1cs7 updates for Mac OS X 10.4 and Windows XP added May 9, 2006 (Pro Tools HD 7.1cs7 for Mac OS X Updated on May 17, 2006) Pro Tools TDM 6.9.3cs4 updates for Mac OS X 10.4 and Windows XP added March 31 (Mac) & April 13 (Win), 2006; Pro Tools TDM 6.9.1cs3 update for Mac OS X 10.3 added September 19, 2005. Pro Tools FREE for Macintosh OS 9 - Professional 24bit Multi track recording and MIDI sequencing software - Download Pro Tools FREE here. See user reviews. Post your comments.
- Pro Tools Plug-Ins - Information & Downloads for Digidesign & Development Partner Plug-Ins
- Pro Tools Plug-In CS Updates Archive (EQ III, Mod Delay II, ReVibe, Smack!, Smack! LE, Sonic NoNOISE)
- Digidesign Technical Document Library Archive - Download Acrobat PDFs of Digidesign manuals
Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) does not included Stuffit Expander. Mac downloads (.bin .hqx .sea .sit .sitx) require Stuffit Expander or other decoding utility. Newer Mac downloads require Stuffit Expander version 5.1.2 or higher. Download the free Aladdin Stuffit Expander for Mac (included with Mac OS X 10.0-10.3, but not with 10.4).
A download form is required to access some Pro Tools downloads. Completion of the download form is not related to registration of the software, hardware, or any other product. For help with plug-in downloads, please see Download Help FAQ #1.
Pro Tools 7 Information
Pro Tools HD 7, Pro Tools LE 7, and Pro Tools M-Powered 7 software are now available. For information about Pro Tools 7, including Upgrades and Updates, please see the following:
Demo Mode with 7.0 Plug-ins
Version 7.0 plug-ins from Digidesign, Access, Aphex, Bomb Factory, Dolby, Drawmer (Dynamics only), Focusrite (d2/d3 only), and Sonic Solutions no longer include time-limited demos. A new system to offer iLok trial licenses is in development. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Special CS Release Versions - Mac & Windows
Pro Tools Free Download Mac
- Index of Pro Tools CS Updates
- Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered 7.1cs7 updates for Mac OS X 10.4 and Windows XP added May 9, 2006 (Pro Tools HD 7.1cs7 for Mac OS X Updated on May 17, 2006)
- Pro Tools TDM 6.9.3cs4 updates for Mac OS X 10.4 and Windows XP added March 31 (Mac) & April 13 (Win), 2006
- Pro Tools TDM 6.9.1cs3 update for Mac OS X 10.3 added September 19, 2005
- Pro Tools LE 6.9cs4 & 6.9.2cs4 updates added September 19, 2005
- Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1cs4 for MIX systems on Mac OS X 10.3 and Windows XP added July 21, 2005
- Index of Plug-In CS Updates
- DINR, EQ III, Mod Delay II, Revibe, Smack!, Smack! LE, Sonic NoNOISE
- Sonic NoNOISE for HD Accel on Power Mac G5 PCIe added May 31, 2006
- DINR 7.0cs1 added December 22, 2005
- Mod Delay II 6.7cs1 added September 1, 2005
- EQ III 6.9cs3 added August 31, 2005
Featured Mac OS X Updates
Digidesign Drivers for Third-Party Applications
Digidesign Hardware Drivers for Mac OS X, for use with Pro Tools software or as standalone drivers:
Avid Free DV for Mac OS X
Digidesign Plug-In Updates for Mac OS 9
Mac OS 9 Pro Tools 5 Updates
Featured Windows XP Updates
Windows Update Summary:
Digidesign Drivers for Third-Party Applications
Digidesign Hardware Drivers for Windows XP, for use with Pro Tools software or as standalone drivers:
Avid Free DV for Windows XP
|Mac & Windows|
Digidesign Development Partners
iLok Information & Driver Updates
For all other current downloads of Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partner plug-ins for Pro Tool HD and Pro Tools LE systems, please see the following section of the website:
More Downloads and Online Resources
Educational Links We Like
|Legacy, Discontinued, & Older Items|
If you have an older Digidesign product, check here for more Downloads
|Technical Document Library|
Download manuals, ReadMe documents, and other documentation
|Digi Desktop Pictures|
Put the Pro Tools logo on your desktop
|Download, DigiStore & Website Frequently Asked Questions|
Tips and troubleshooting for downloading files and using the Digidesign & DigiStore websites
|Looking for downloads from other companies?|
Search the Web for other Windows & Mac downloads:
Or check our own Links to Third Party Software & Useful Utilities
Download Requirements & Utilities
Pro Tools 10 Download Mac
|Mac downloads (.bin .hqx .sea .sit) require Stuffit Expander or other decoding utility. Newer Mac downloads require Stuffit Expander version 5.1.2 or higher. Download the free Aladdin Stuffit Expander for Mac (included with Mac OS X 10.0-10.3, but not with 10.4). Newer versions of Stuffit Expander will also open Mac files that have been zipped (.zip) Mac OS X downloads may also be formatted as OS X Disk Images (.dmg)||Windows Executable (.exe) or ZIP (.zip) format downloads should be 'Saved to Disk' first, rather than opened on the internet. ZIP compressed files can be expanded on Windows XP systems by right-clicking on the downloaded files and choosing 'Open'. When using older Windows systems, a zip utility such as WinZip, PKZIP, or the free Aladdin Stuffit Expander is required.|
Technical Support Customer Service Answerbase Digidesign User Conference
Compatibility Documents Technical Document Library Software Downloads
HyperControl for Axiom AIR with Avid® Pro Tools®
Pro Tools Program Download For Mac Full
Current releases of Pro Tools do not support HyperControl for Axiom AIR keyboards. Native HyperControl support is planned for a future Pro Tools release, but in the meantime, this driver lets you use your Axiom AIR keyboard’s HyperControl Mode with Pro Tools.
We recommend enabling Pro Tools HyperControl support with this driver only when using Pro Tools, not other digital audio workstations (DAWs).
TO INSTALL AND SET UP THE DRIVER:
1. Click the installer file you downloaded with this package. You may be asked to restart your computer after the installation is complete.
2. After completing the installation, open the M-Audio Axiom AIR Control Panel:
If you use Windows: Click the Windows button, and then click “Control Panel.” In the “Search Control Panel” field, type “M-Audio Axiom AIR” and select the “M-Audio Axiom AIR” result that appears.
If you use Mac OS X: Click the Apple icon, and then click “System Preferences.” Under “Other,” click the “M-Audio Axiom AIR” icon.
3. In the window that appears, check the “Enable Pro Tools HyperControl Support” box.
4. In the window that appears, click “OK” to confirm or “Cancel” to cancel your choice.
5. Close Pro Tools (if it is open), and power off your Axiom AIR keyboard (if it is connected and powered on).
6. Power on your Axiom AIR keyboard again, and then reopen Pro Tools.
7. In Pro Tools, click the “Setup” menu, and select “Peripherals.”
8. In the Peripherals window, click the “MIDI Controllers” tab.
9. In one of the 4 device rows, select “M-Audio Keyboard” from the “Type” drop-down menu, select “Axiom AIR, HyperControl” from the “Receive From” and “Send To” menus, and then click “OK.” Your Axiom AIR can now use HyperControl Mode in Pro Tools!
If you want to use your Axiom AIR keyboard later with other DAWs, we recommend disabling the Pro Tools HyperControl support. To do this, follow Steps 2-4 above, but uncheck the box in Step 3.
When using this driver, please note the following:
* Pro Tools HyperControl features are limited to Axiom AIR’s slider, encoder and transport controls.
* Pro Tools HyperControl information in Axiom AIR’s display is limited to slider and encoder control values.
For the latest information about this product (system requirements, compatibility information, etc.) and product registration, visit the webpage for your product:
Pro Tools Program Download For Mac Os
For additional product support, visit m-audio.com/support