Quicken kept complaining that the Intuit password I entered was incorrect. I finally got past this by installing the Quicken 2015 Mondo patch into the same bottle using Crossover. Then everything seems to work fine. I still have to enter my Intuit password to download transactions from some accounts. That may be by design.
- Download transactions for a single account. Select the account you want to update in the sidebar. From the Quicken menu, click Accounts Update Selected Online Account. In addition to updating the selected account, Quicken updates any other accounts you have at the same institution under the same user name. For example, suppose you have both a.
- Direct Connect accounts: Click the account name in the list displayed down the left side of Quicken, to open the register. Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view. In the next screen, select the Troubleshooting tab. Click Deactivate Downloads. Repeat steps 2-4 for all accounts with the same financial institution.
- Nov 20, 2020 In this article General issues QuickBooks for Mac QuickBooks IIF QuickBooks One-Click General issues Bogus accounts created You may notice that bogus/spurious QuickBooks accounts are being created. This can happen when symbols, accents, and special characters are used in account names.
To set up access to Wells Fargo Advisors online services through Quicken, please use the following instructions.
Before You Begin
Please review the following information:
- Complete Steps 1 through 3 below for each data file or location you connect from (home or work, for example).
- The same access codes can be used to log into Wells Fargo Advisors online services through the Internet and Wells Fargo Advisors through Quicken.
- Select ‘Wells Fargo Advisors’ as the financial institution when setting up a new brokerage account.
- Once you’ve enrolled, you will be able to access your Wells Fargo Advisors account information within two business days.
Step 1. Update my Quicken Software
To ensure your software will perform as described in the instructions below, perform a One Step Update to receive the most up-to-date version of your Quicken software and Wells Fargo Advisors online information.
To determine which Quicken release is installed in your software, choose About Quicken from the Quicken Help menu. The About Quicken window contains current release information.
To perform a One Step Update, connect to the Internet, and complete the following steps:
- Choose Online menu > One Step Update.
- Uncheck the Financial Institution box, then click Update Now.
- If an update to Quicken is available, Quicken displays a message at the bottom of the One Step Update Summary dialogue box indicating there is a Quicken update available.
- Click on the message and follow the on-screen instructions to install the available update.
- Verify in the About Quicken the latest release of the software.
If One Step Update does not update your software with the latest release, you can manually download the latest Quicken update from the Quicken Update support website.
Step 2. What Do I Need to Get Started?
- Make sure you have Internet access and that it is set up to work with Quicken.
- Enroll for access to Wells Fargo Advisors online through Quicken. Refer to the Getting Started with Wells Fargo Advisors section of this support site.
- Be sure you have your Wells Fargo Advisors online Username and Password.
Step 3. Add a Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Account
In most cases, if you hold an account at a Wells Fargo Advisors, then the simplest way to add an account to Quicken is to use Express Online Setup. This option can automate your account setup by downloading account and transactions information for you.
If you want to add the account manually, you can use the following procedure. When you do so, Quicken adds the new account to the Account List (choose Tools menu > Account List). In most cases, you’ll want to add all your accounts in the same Quicken data file, so that you can track all your finances in one place.
- At the bottom of the Account Bar list, click Add Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Click on the Help icon for more information.
For Additional Help
As a courtesy to you, Wells Fargo Advisors provides instructions for basic functions within your software. Should you have questions or need additional help, you can:
- Use Quicken help menu:
- Help > Quicken Help has detailed instructions about using your software to access Wells Fargo Advisors Online.
- Help > Current Window provides instructions for using a feature or function related to the page you are on.
- Help > Product and Customer Support provides easy access to “Help Using Quicken,” “Troubleshooting,” “Search Frequently Asked Questions,” “Contact Us,” and “Make the Most of Quicken” help resources.
- Help > Tutorials are short videos that provide a summary of key features in Quicken.
- Help > User Manuals is an online user manual for Quicken. Refer to the “Use online account services with Quicken” section for more information about using Quicken to access Wells Fargo Advisors online services.
- Help > About Quicken helps you ensure that your software is up-to-date, and contains information you will need when contacting Intuit for technical assistance.
- Visit the Quicken Support Site.
- Call Quicken Telephone Support at 1-800 811-8766, between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm ET, 7 days a week.
- Call Wells Fargo Advisors online support at 1-877-879-2495 Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – midnight ET.
Please note: Products and services are offered by the merchants whose sites you visit. Wells Fargo Advisors neither endorses nor guarantees, unless expressly noted, any of the products or services offered for sale through those sites. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security or accessibility standards as ours.
Software instructions included on this site and information referenced on the merchant sites you visit are provided by Intuit.
As you try to update to macOS Monterey, you'll find there are a mess of macOS update stuck problems that stop you from moving on.
Each time a new Mac operating system updates, a plethora of Mac users would rush to download and install the macOS. There is no exception for macOS Monterey, which has just been released as a free upgrade for users. It features with many significant changes in Monterey compared to Big Sur, including universal control, Facetime, Airplay, shortcuts, safari, etc.
Many users reported that macOS download stuck, installation failed, an error occurred while installing this update, installation stuck on grey/space screen or failed issue when they attempt to get it upgraded. Concerning such miscellaneous macOS Monterey update stuck issues, this article covers a collection of macOS Monterey update failed problems and solutions.
Read more: Fixes to macOS 12 Monterey update stuck & any other update problems.
Lest Mac Update Stuck, Back Up Your Mac Data Now!
To prevent the unexpected macOS Monterey update problems, you're suggested to backup mac files with MacX MediaTrans
- Backup crucial data like photo, video, music, ebook, iTunes purchases, ringtones, podcast, etc.;
- Blazing fast to make a backup, up to 8 seconds for 100 4K photos backup;
- Do what iTunes does and doesn't do, never erasing any existing data on your Mac.
What Should do Before Upgrading to macOS 12 Monterey?
Although the every new macOS upgrade comes with certain exciting features, you need to know if your Mac computer can safely be updated (take Monterey as an example). If you pay no attention to the details, macOS Monterey update problems come with you for sure, probably your Mac update stuck or Mac failed update won't boot. Here are some of the things that you should look for before you upgrade to the new update.
- Check compatibility. Monterey requires any of the following Mac models: iMac Pro 2017 or later, iMac late 2015 and later, MacBook Pro early 2015 and later; MacBook Air early 2015 and later; MacBook early 2016 and later; Mac Pro late 2013 and later; Mac Mini late 2014 and later.
- Check minimum software and hardware requirements. You should have OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later. It requires at least 35.5GB of storage space to perform the Monterey upgrade from macOS Sierra or later, 44.5GB from an earlier release.
- Backup your Mac. To avoid any possible macOS Monterey update problems, making a backup of your Mac comes essential. You can backup Mac with Time Backup Machine, iCloud, iTunes, or any other third-party Mac backup tools like MacX MediaTrans.
Common macOS 12 Update Stuck Symptoms & Solutions
1. Monterey 12 Update Download Stuck
As you attempt to download macOS 12 Monterey installer, you may be noticed that 'Installation requires downloading important content. That content can't be downloaded at this time. Try again later.', or 'An error has occurred.' Monterey download times are slow this year and are always failing. It's exceedingly annoying, but there is no way to bypass this step for macOS update.
Usually Mac update download failed error is originated that you download the package from somewhere other than Mac App Store or you just downloaded the Beta version. So you need to go to Mac App Store and download the official macOS Monterey instead to fix it. Overloaded Apple's server is also a main cause. Learn the right way to update to Monterey >>
2. macOS 12 Monterey Installation Failed, An Error Occurred
Installation failed, an error occurred while installing this update while upgrading to Monterey. It got to about 10% or halfway and failed, some users cannot even reconnect. Many users are getting the same error. The macOS Monterey installation failed error is properly caused by overloaded Apple's server, there are tons of users rushing to download now. You can check on the status on Apple's support system status page. Wait for a while and try again.
Mac Os Download
Apple resolved the issue, however, some users still get macOS Monterey installation stuck message. Read more: What to Do If macOS Monterey Installation Stuck/Frozen/Slow
3. Failed to Update macOS Owing to Insufficient Storage
You know, Monterey update requires at least 2GB RAM and 14.3GB available storage. So if your Mac computer almost ran out of the storage space, your macOS update stuck at the beginning for sure. To make sure how much space your Mac has left, from the Apple menu, select About This Mac >More Info >Storage.
If your Mac update failed definitely owing to the storage space, the only thing you need to do is to free up the space on Mac. Just make it done by uninstalling unused applications and app caches, deleting old devices backups, deleting unnecessary media files from iTunes, emptying trash can, clearing temporary files, compressing large files to smaller size and so on.
4. macOS 12 Monterey Update Freezes on Firmware Confirmation
The inability to verify firmware error is the mainly reported macOS update problems. Many users said as they try to update to Monterey, the installer noticed that there is an error checking the firmware. Actually, it turns out to be a corrupted EFI partition. It's an MS-DOS formatted little slice that's needed when updating the computer firmware.
You can boot into rescue mode, checked the partitions with 'diskutil list' and 'verifydisk' (terminal), and fixed the EFI partition 'diskutil repairdisk (your EFI disk/partition) '.
5. Monterey Update Installation Stuck with DiskManagement Error
After downloading the new macOS for my MacBook pro (mid-2012) with HDD, the computer restarted but continues to fail during the installation. The error I keep getting is . I completed a disk repair but no errors popped up there, so I assume nothing is wrong with the drive. I tried to reinstall macOS from recovery mode, but I continue getting this same error. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? - Apple Support
As the DiskManagement Error happens, you can try to fix it within the following steps: 1. Start in recovery with ALT+CMD+R > 2. Go to disk utility > 3. Convert the volume to APFS > 4. Restart the installation
6. Monterey Update Stuck on Gray Screen
Quicken 2015 For Mac Download Error For One Account
It's not always a gray screen, as strange as that may sound. The 'gray screen' problem can also manifest itself as a black screen, space screen with Apple logo, a spinning gear, a spinning globe, or a prohibitory sign. Mac update stuck on gray screen problem can occue right after you start or restart your Mac. It may be caused by a bad peripheral or peripheral cable, RAM issue, Drive issue or whatever.
Before you start to fix the macOS update stuck on gray screen problem, you need make sure what's the cause. Then you can disconnect all external peripherals, remove all but the minimum amount of RAM from your Mac, use Single-User mode to repair a Startup Drive. I think the problem will be fixed.
After you have fixed the macOS Monterey update stuck problem, you can enjoy the salient new features of Monterey. But at the same time, some new troubles might trouble you as well, such as like macOS Monterey running slow, some apps get damaged or non-Apple Apps cannot be opened, Safari crashed, Mac gets overheated, or the Monterey keeps logging you out etc. So think twice before you upgrade to macOS Monterey, and if you encounter any Monterey update problems, pick the macOS update problems and fixes as a reference.
Make A Backup of Your Mac Before Update
MacX MediaTrans, a bi-directional backup tool for iOS and macOS, lets you transfer Mac files, like video, photos, music files, iTunes purchases, podcast, ringtone etc. so as to make a backup of Mac data and free up more space on MacBook/iMac.